Sunday 8 May 2011

My favoritre music

I like all types of music but i like more the music who makes me smile, happy songs. I like pop, R&B, Hip hop, Electronic and also flamenco. I think that i haven't got a favorite singer but i like people like James Blunt, Bruno Mars, Chris brown or Uncle Kracker.
Do you know who uncle kracker is? Isn't a famous group but i like it much. My favourite song of them is.. I can't choose... i like three are: My girlfriend, Smile, and Follow me, are happy songs.
Chris Brown have trhee songs too that i like, are say goodbay, with you and crawl are very beautiful and the sentences are amazings.
Bruno mars have a lot of songs that i like, he have songs with different styles but always are beautiful.
And Finally James Blunt i think that he is my favourite singer. I love his voice, and all his songs. They are all precious. Make you fall in love with James when you listen it.
Listen music is a beautiful thing, you can listen music in all the moments of your live. Live is Music. It's amazing the way that the singers can make us feel things with his voice. When you listen to music, the music floods your soul, your heart, your head. There is music for all situations, and only one song can make a sad day to become the happiest. If i were a singer i would try to make people smile, must be fascinating to know that one person in the world is smiling because of you. The music full the life with colours and i think that this is one of the most important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment