Thursday 22 November 2012

If my house was burning.








Name: Paula Segura Lacasa
Age: 15
Location: Valencia, Spain
Ocuppation: Student of ESO 4
List:
1.     My Mp4
2.     A pen drive
3.     Photo Albums
4.     Ballet trips
5.     Two (or more) CD’s
6.     A box with letters
7.     My teddy
8.     Sachet with quartz stones
If my house was burning the first thing that i would take is my Mp4 because i have there all my music, and I like to listen music every moment, I think there’s a song for all circumstances. I would take my pen drive because I have all my last computer, texts, photos, videos, I would not leave my house without it. The third thing is my photo albums because they have very old photos with very old memories that I can’t put in my computer and I couldn’t lose them. Other things are my ballet trips or some CD’s of my favorite singers.  I would take too my box with letters that my friends wrote to me when we were child, my teddy, because I have it since I born and my parents give it to me, and the last, a sachet with quartz stones, because that remember me of a wonderful New year, a wonderful travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment