Saturday 2 March 2013

Carnival.

The last friday 8 of february it was carnival! But it wasn't a usual carnival, it was our last carnival in the school. We decided to disguise ourselves as "The lord of the rings" I'm proud about that because we were the only group that decided to be together , it was great! Each one was a character of the book as Gandalf, Saruman, Bilbo and things like these. I disguised myself as a bird, specifically as a "Griffin", it's a mythological animal and it's supposted to be the most big and elegant one that have ever existed. I was all dressed in white and from my back to my hands i had two big and magical wings (painted by me). I chose that costume because I would have like to look like an Indian, surrounded by feathers and with a braid done in my hair. At the end I looked more like a bird than like an Indian but I was pretty enough to accept it. Doing the costume, making photos and walking along the school with it was good but after, the activities and the music were even better. We spent the day dancing with a game of the "Wii" and singing with the music that teachers putted to us. Another lovely thing was the costume contest, we walked along the canteen showing our costumes and also we made a kind of funny "coreography" by showing it. This year we are in ESO 4 and it's a tradition to dress up one of the students as "The Carnival King" this year, I have been this student. I dressed up myself like a queen and i went into the primary classrooms to give some sweets to the kids. It was wonderful and all of them were joyfully, i would like to repeat the experience. I hope to have more carnivals like this one I spent a great, wonderfull and magical day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment