Sunday 3 March 2013

For my german girl.

Hello Paula.
I'm Paula (what a coincidence..) and i'm your Spanish ..... companion? I don't know how to say that.... Well this is the first time that I write to you and it's only to say that you'll be welcome to Spain and to tell you a few things about me and my family... well I begin with my family.. (i think is easier to talk about them)
Well about my mother, her name's Mayte and you have to know that she doesn't know anything about english but she loves to try to expresate herself by signs, she is so funny trying to make understand (you'll love her way to express a thing), about Benja, he's my mother's boyfriend and he's able to talk in English (vocabulary etz...) but I think my mother's even better with pronuntiation, don't worry i'll try to be a good translator. 

Well about my pet family, I have two dogs and one cat, now we have just changed our house and they are still trying to adapt theirselves for being together (it's the first time that my dog tries to live with a cat and sometimes it's a little bit difficult) I hope that when you came this would be better but don't worry they are so good and i'm sure you'll end up loving them as much as I do :) 
And about me, I think there are not so much things to say, I love dancing, singing or any other thing. Now i'm trying to play guitar (only triying), when I began i thinked it was going to be easier but i think that my fingers doesn't agree with that :) Well seriosly, I love to do a lot of things so don't worry because I can adapt myself on any plan. 

I'm looking foward having your answer. Hope to see you soon.

Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment